The following is a collection of research based articles on the detrimental effects of those adversely affected by parental alienation.
Please feel free to download, view and share these articles
- Baker, A. J. L., Darnell, D., Behaviors and Strategies Employed in Parental Alienation, 2006.
- Baker, A. J. L., How to Select an Expert in Parental Alienation, 2015.
- Bail I, England and Wales Family Court Decisions (other Judges), 2017.
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 1, 1997.
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 2, 1997.
- Doughty, J., A Review of Research and Case Law on Parental Alienation, 2018.
- Gregorian, R., Lets Play Happy Families, 2010.
- Grieg, B., Mind The Gap. The Impact of Parental Alienation on Children. Only Mums & Dads (Westminster Dialogues), 2017.
- Hansard, Family Justice Reform Bill debate March 2018.
- Hayward, S., FNF Research Officer. A Guide To The Parental Alienation Syndrome, 2017.
- Huff, S. C., Expanding the Relationship between Parental Alienating Behaviors, 2015.
- Johnson, J., PhD; Cohen, P., PhD; Kasen, S., PhD; Smailes, E., MPhil; Brook, J., PhD. Association of Maladaptive Parental Behaviour With Psychiatric Disorder Among Parents and Their Offspring, 2001.
- Kelly, J., Johnston, J. The Alienated Child A Reformulation of PAS, 2001.
- Kruk, E., PhD. Parental Alienation as a Form of Emotional Child Abuse:
Current State of Knowledge and Future Directions for Research. 2018
- Nielsen, L., Ten of the benefits of Shared Parenting, Institute for Family Studies, 2018.
- Norwin-Allen, L. Untangling the Complexity of Parental Alienation, 2017.
- Palmer, B. Have We Created a Monster. Intractable Contact Disputes and Parental Alienation in Context 2017.
- Transparency Project, The, What to do About Parental Alienation, 2017.
- Templer, K., Matthewson, M., Haines, J., Cox, G. Recommendations for best practice in response to parental alienation. Findings from a systematic review 2017.
- Voiceofthechild.org.uk., Cafcass, Douglas, and the High Conflict Pathway, 2017.
- Van Tonder, A. Parental Alienation is now recognised by the ICD 11, Alienated Persons Support (APS) 2018.
- Warshak, R., PhD. Current Controversies Regarding Parental Alienation Syndrome, 2001.
- Whitcombe, S., New Voices Parental alienation – time to notice, time to intervene, 2014.
- Whitcombe, S., What is Parental Alienation? 2015.
- Whitcombe. S. Parental Alienation or Justifiable Estrangement 2017.
- Wiley, F., QC. Family Law Week – Serious Parental Alienation – The Approach of the Courts and Practitioners in 2016.
- Woodall, K., Parent Alienation & Stockholm Syndrome, KarenWoodall.blog, 2017.
- Woodall, K., Family Separation Clinic. Understanding and Working with the Alienated Child 2016.
I am an alienated parent of three. Part-time psychiatric nurse, part-time writer. I am also an online activist against parental alienation. I use my knowledge of mental health and lived experience of parental alienation to promote awareness of parental alienation.